The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization, working to improve our democracy since 1920.
Information and links found throughout our website will provide you with the tools to get involved in the democratic process at the local, state and national levels, whether you are interested in voter information, learning about public policy issues, or taking action.
This site will also connect you to the Leagues of Women Voters of the U.S. and Ohio. Learn about our legacy of reform, become an active part of today's League network, and help to build the League of tomorrow by joining our local chapter.
Voting in the 2020 Ohio Primary: Cliff Notes Version
1. Fill out an absentee ballot application.
2. Summit County residents, send your completed application to Summit County Board of Elections, 470 Grant St., Akron, OH 44311-1193.
3. Receive your ballot in the mail - Vote your ballot - Mail your completed ballot back to your county Board of Elections
4. Check the status of your absentee ballot application and mail-in ballot along the way.
5. Don’t delay. Completed absentee ballots must be postmarked by April 27, 2020.